Clipper in a barrel race
Patriotic Painted Ponies
Everybody loves Susie the Monkey!
Sequoia Pole Bending
Live Pet Show Visit
Pony Painting for Patriotic Week
Summer Horse Camp at Rosaire's Riding Academy!
June 9th through August 8th, Monday – Friday
8:30 AM to 4:00 PM each day.
$280/week, or $1000/month
(any 4 consecutive weeks)
Girls & Boys ages 6 to 15 can join us for a week or a month filled with horses, ponies, farm animals, fun and adventure. For beginners to advanced riders.
- Riding Lessons - on our beautiful and gentle kid-safe horses.
- Pony Workshop - where kids learn to handle, lead, groom & love ponies.
- Pony Obstacle Course - Lead your favorite pony through a challenging course.
- Petting Zoo Time - Play with our friendly critters including our new baby goats!
- Splash-time fun: Cool off in our onsite swimming pool under adult supervision.
- Camp Games - A variety of fun-packed games and challenges. br>
- Barebacking - A fun way to learn balance and bond with your horse.
- Themed weeks with special theme related activities including Circus Arts & Training. During "circus" weeks campers learn a variety of skills from acrobatics to aerial and animal acts! Camp will end with a dynamic performance by our talented campers.
Every day brings a new adventure....what will it be next?
When the weather is just the best, Rosaire's offers camp for boys and girls from 6 to 15, with horseback riding lessons, pony workshop, barebacking, Party Animals Petting Zoo, animal care classes, games, ice cream, and all-around fun!
This is a by-the-day-camp, under adult supervision. You can register by clicking the link above, or sending an email to Rideapony@msn.com, or by calling (941) 356-3993.
Come join in the fun for one day or all!
Our motto at Rosaire's Riding Academy is "we love to horse around", and that's no joke. We take our fun very seriously and this winter promises to be even better than ever. For over 15 years my husband Kazi "The Pony Man" and I have been teaching children ages 6 and up not just how to ride and handle horses and ponies, but how to enjoy every minute spent with these beautiful creatures.
Our camps provide a fun learning experience for children, teaching them all about horses, ponies and a variety of other awesome animals. Every day brings a new adventure. The animals in our petting zoo are always happy to have the kids in for a visit and swimming, nature walks, and a variety of group and individual activities fill our days.
- A packed lunch and water bottle with your name on it
- Long pants & boots or heeled shoes.
- Shorts (if weather permits) and sneakers for playing.
- Ice Cream Money…the Ice cream truck comes some days.
- We supply helmets and have some loaner boots available.
- Bring a smile and be ready to have fun!!!
Call 941-356-3993, or
(Please provide contact info, child's name & age and dates attending.)